For lab application involving OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) applications our FiberBench components are ideal for testing and prototyping. The micrometer adjustable reference arm allows for precise path length adjustment to maximise fringe contrast. The reference arm uses an OFR MirrorPort (FMB) mounted to the translation arm of the FB-VDL stage.
- Two FiberPort (PAF) fiber couplers. Each PAF has 5 degrees of freedom for beam collimation and coupling.
- Flexure base (ACB). Tip/Tilt/Rotation stage for mounting a beam splitter.
- FiberTable mounting platform
- MirrorPort (FMB). Tip/Tilt adjustable for alingment.
- Micrometer adjustable mirror translation. Adjust the path length from the mirror the FMB to maximise fringe contrast.
Please inquire for parts list. Components are application dependent so please call or email OFR with design details.
We also offer an optical circulator for use at 830nm. Several